As the leader in corrosion-resistant fiberglass pumping equipment, our Fybroc brand confidently delivers solutions designed to handle corrosive liquids and optimize efficiency and performance. These solutions are tailored to your difficult corrosive or abrasive pump challenges.
The Fybroc Series 8500 is the first corrosion resistant Vertical Turbine Pump with the casings and mixed flow impeller constructed from homogeneous Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) materials. We have combined state of the art Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) techniques and proprietary wax core technology with extensive knowledge of materials and production techniques to provide an exceptional structural integrity and corrosion-resistant pump for applications including seawater intake, brackish water reverse osmosis, brine, recirculation, and transfer.
As the leader in corrosion-resistant fiberglass pumping equipment, we confidently deliver solutions designed to handle corrosive liquids, optimize efficiency and performance, and tailored to your difficult corrosive or abrasive pump challenges.
Features & Benefits
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) construction
- Capacities to 2500 GPM (568 m3/hr)
- Heads to 85 feet (26 m)
- Working temperatures to 250°F (121°C) for VR-1, 275°F (135°C) for EY-2
- Working pressures to 150 PSI (1,035 kPa)
- Multi-stage options available
- Utilizes the Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) process, a manufacturing technique that optimizes both strength and corrosion resistance
- High strength casings with 150 lb FF flanges
- NEMA/IEC, TEFC vertical high thrust motors
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High quality and durability
- Specialized construction materials each developed to solve specific corrosive and abrasive applications
- Seawater intake
- Brackish water reverse osmosis
- Recirculation and transfer