Chemical product manufacturing involves the handling of acids, carcinogenic and toxic chemicals, along with the emission of fumes that contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs), hazardous air pollutants (HAPs), and particulates.
CECO commonly addresses the challenges of chemical product manufacturing with clean, safe and efficient products and solutions within the following categories:
- Sodium Hypochlorite Processing
- Integrated Process Air Solutions
- Industrial Ventilation Systems
- Versatile/Modular Duct
- VOC Concentrators
- Dust Collectors
- Fume Capture & Exhaust Systems
- Metal Strip & Coil Cooling and Drying
- Industrial Filters
- Filters for Electroplating
- Corrosion-Resistant Fiberglass Pumps
- Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pumps
- Pumps for High-Temperature Liquids
To discover how CECO can help colleges and universities with other challenges that they may be facing, please visit our How Can We Help page.