INTEGRATED PROCESS AIR SOLUTIONS
Integrated Process Air Solutions
Manufacturing plants and other industrial facilities usually have industry-specific and application-specific requirements for their process air ventilation, fume capture and exhaust, product recovery, and emissions mitigation. These requirements necessitate custom, turnkey solutions that meet or exceed stringent environmental standards.
Where multiple technologies are required, it is often preferable to design a fully-integrated, custom system, rather than to buy and bolt-on individual pieces of equipment from multiple manufacturers. Accordingly, integrated process air solutions involve various combinations of clean, safe and efficient technologies, which are custom-designed, commissioned and integrated seamlessly for maximum performance.
The optional components of CECO’s Integrated Process Air Solutions are below:
- Fabrication of industrial ductwork systems
- Custom fabrication
- Electrical equipment room ventilation
- Exhaust fans
- Smoke Collection Systems
- Air Handling Units
- Fugitive Emissions Filtration
- Used to enhance the quality of air released from industrial and commercial processes by collecting dust and other impurities from air or gas.
- Designed to handle high-volume dust loads, a dust collector system consists of a blower, dust filter, a filter-cleaning system, and a dust receptacle or dust removal system.
- Pollution control devices that use liquid to wash unwanted pollutants from a gas stream, or that inject a dry reagent or slurry into a dirty exhaust stream to “wash out” acid gases.
- Scrubbers are one of the primary devices that control gaseous emissions, especially acid gases.